- GHMC Dy Floor leader visits Veerannagutta to oversee arrangements for Maha Sivaratri
- Imansa family express gratitude to Prathipati Pulla Rao
- Naidu, Sharmila lambast YSRCP for ‘humiliating’ cricketer Vihari
- TSRTC makes arrangements for Intermediate exams
- Birds of different feathers flock to avian island at Neknampur Lake
- All set for Inter exams from today
- Untold Stories of our Temples-3: Oh man! Govt apathy dogs God’s abode
- TDP chief may address public meet in Nellore on March 2
- INDIA bloc conceded defeat: Modi
- Guntur: Students told to focus on research
50 cr for Srisailam temple
Tourism minister Bhuma Akhila Priya on Thursday said the government sanctioned Rs 50 crore for the development of Srisailam as major tourist destination in the state.
Amaravati: Tourism minister Bhuma Akhila Priya on Thursday said the government sanctioned Rs 50 crore for the development of Srisailam as major tourist destination in the state. She briefed the Legislative Council members over the measures being taken by the government to develop tourism in the state.
Referring to other temples in the state, she said the government has sanctioning Rs 3 crore to each district every year for providing basic amenities in tourist places like temples and the district collectors can spend the funds for development of tourism.