- Madhapur drugs case: Narcotic Bureau issues notices to actor Navdeep
- Atishi pulls up engineers for poor condition of roads, waterlogging
- NASA asks US industry to develop spacecraft to safely deorbit space station
- Verdict on CID custody petition tomorrow
- Covid patients continue to suffer from lung complications
- Experience the irresistible aroma of Hatti Kaapi’s signature coffee at the World Coffee Conference & Expo 2023!
- Linking Aadhaar numbers with electoral rolls is not mandatory, EC tells Supreme Court
- Andhra HC grants bail to 79 TDP leaders in cases related to violence
- Purandeswari inspects govt-run liquor shops in Narasapuram, asks people not to consume
- Producer duo - Sanjay Saha & Raadhika Nanda makes an impact with their debut film 'Haddi'!
MP Maganti Murali Mohan allots Rs 43 lakh for benches in Railway stations
MP Maganti Murali Mohan handed over a cheque for Rs 4533 lakh to Railway Board executive director Vivek Saxena on Wednesday
Rajamahendravaram: MP Maganti Murali Mohan handed over a cheque for Rs 45.33 lakh to Railway Board executive director Vivek Saxena on Wednesday.
The amount was sanctioned from MP LADS for providing benches in the railway stations under his Parliamentary constituency.
According to MP Maganti Murali Mohan, the funds were sanctioned to arrange 200 benches in Rajamahendravaram town railway station, 50 benches each in Nidadavolu railway station, Kovvur railway station, Anaparthi railway station, 30 benches in Godavari railway station and 20 benches in Kadiyam railway station.
The benches will be arranged in the respective railway stations without any delay, he added.