- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Gowri Sankar awarded PhD from Andhra University
V Gowri Sankar was awarded PhD in applied mathematics from Andhra University He completed his thesis under the guidance of Prof T Lingaraju, head of the department of Andhra University College of Engineering, department of mathematics
Vizianagaram: V Gowri Sankar was awarded PhDin applied mathematics from Andhra University. He completed his thesis under the guidance of Prof T Lingaraju, head of the department of Andhra University College of Engineering, department of mathematics.
On Saturday, Prof G Nageswara Rao, Vice Chancellor of Andhra University, presented the certificate to Gowri Sankar. The concept of the thesis is ‘Unsteady ionised hydro magnetic two fluid flows in horizontal channels with hall currents'.
The research field was fluid dynamics. His articles were published in various educational magazines and international journals and presented in seminars too. Gowri Shankar hails from a remote village Kandivalasa in Komarada mandal.