- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chip may arrive in October 2023
- AP special team visits Odisha, retrieves state passengers data, sets up helpline numbers
- Sonia Gandhi mourns loss of lives in Odisha train tragedy
- Andhra Pradesh: Train mishap averted in Kadiri due to loco pilot's alertness
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the Odisha Train accident site in Balasore
- World Bicycle Day: Facts about bicycles and cycling
- International Bicycle Day: History, Importance, use of bicycles earlier and at present
- Amazon to use AI to check damaged products before shipping
- ‘NBK 108’ makers promises bombarding updates on Balayya’s birthday
- Mamata Banerjee demands proper probe into cause of Odisha train accident
Radha Krishna Kanchi Silks opens showroom in Vijayawada
Ramp walk by upcoming actress Jenny Honey and top models was organised at the inaugural function of Radha Krishna Kanchi Silks here on Friday
Vijayawada: Ramp walk by upcoming actress Jenny Honey and top models was organised at the inaugural function of Radha Krishna Kanchi Silks here on Friday.
Pavan Lalwani, the maverick behind the idea of traditionally rich and eternally noble concept of Radha Krishna Kanchi Silks, said that with a rich experience spanning over 30 years the fashion icon had conquered the hearts of traditionally bound fashion enthusiasts and critics alike with their specially customized designer sarees.
Radha Krishna Kanchi Silks, Temple of Weaves opened its first handloom saree showroom in Vijayawada marking its entry into the women’s wear segment in Andhra Pradesh.