- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Rare fish Rampam Sora caught at Uppada sea coast
A rear fish Rampam Sora weighing 60 kg was caught in net of fisherman Marada Nerella of Ameenabad at the Uppada sea coast on Wednesday
Pithapuram: A rear fish ‘Rampam Sora’ weighing 60 kg was caught in net of fisherman Marada Nerella of Ameenabad at the Uppada sea coast on Wednesday.
Locals thronged to the place to see fish with saw like nose.
Fishermen said that it will cut the nets with the unique nose.
It was sold for Rs 20,000 to a fisherman from Kakinada.