- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Suspecting fidelity, man kills wife
In a shocking incident, a man killed his wife, who is the mother of a10dayold infant, by attacking her with knife in Prakasam district on Friday morning
Chirala: In a shocking incident, a man killed his wife, who is the mother of a10-day-old infant, by attacking her with knife in Prakasam district on Friday morning.
According to Chirala Rural CI P Bhaktavatsala Reddy, Sadhu Sambasiva Rao of Neelakanthapuram village in Vetapalem mandal married Bhanumathi a year ago. About 10 days ago, she gave birth to a baby girl and returned home from the hospital.
On Friday morning, the neighbours heard the cries of the baby and entered the home to find the mother in blood bath. After receiving the information from locals, the police held a search and arrested Sambasiva Rao, who confessed that he killed his wife.
The police said that they are investigating the case and suspecting that family reasons would be the motive behind the murder. The locals said that Sambasiva Rao is torturing Bhanumathi suspecting her fidelity.