- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Seminar on Agriculture on Oct 31 in Eluru
A statelevel seminar would be organised here on October 31 to discuss the various problems being faced by the farmers, said district secretaries of AP Vyavasaya Karmika Sangham A Ravi and J Satyanarayana
Eluru: A state-level seminar would be organised here on October 31 to discuss the various problems being faced by the farmers, said district secretaries of AP Vyavasaya Karmika Sangham A Ravi and J Satyanarayana.
Talking to newsmen here on Wednesday that they said that the agriculture sector is facing severe crisis and the seminar would look for solutions to the problems.
National president of Vyavaya Karmika Sangham A Vijayaraghavan, District Legal Services Authority chairman K Sailaja, MLC Ramu Surya Rao, high court advocates Chava Ravi Kumar, Suresh Kumar, State president and general secretary of Sangham Dadala Subba Rao, V Venkateswarlu and others would participate in the seminar, they added.
District president of Sangham Kandelli Somaraju, leader A Appalaswamy and others were present.