- Exercise during morning, afternoon to ward off diabetes risk: Study
- Google wants you to map missing roads via Road Mapper globally
- TSRTC introduces 10% discount offer as Dussehra offer
- Hyderabad: Telangana CMO starts WhatsApp channel
- OMG!!! Did you get this sudden pop up on your phone
- 79 TDP leaders gets conditional bail in Angallu violence case
- Hyderabad: Congress tells CEO Vikasraj to put off date; final publication of voter lists
- Bharat Serum Vaccine coming to Hyderabad reflects the huge opportunity, potential and the comprehensive ecosystem that Genome Valley- KTR
- Cauvery water sharing row: Union Minister's response is positive: CM Siddaramaiah
- TDP lashes out at YSRCP govt. over suspension, asks whether assembly is party office
WG dist gets `200 cr CM Relief Fund: MLA Badeti Bujji
MLA Badeti Bujji has informed that a sum of Rs 200 crore was released to the poor under CM Relief Fund to meet their medical expenses in the district during the past fourandahalf years The credit of releasing the funds goes to Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, he claimed
Eluru: MLA Badeti Bujji has informed that a sum of Rs 200 crore was released to the poor under CM Relief Fund to meet their medical expenses in the district during the past four-and-a-half years. The credit of releasing the funds goes to Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, he claimed.
The MLA distributed cheques worth Rs 14 lakh to 20 beneficiaries under CM Relief Fund here on Monday.
He said the poor had been getting corporate medical treatment from NTR Vaidya Seva trust for many diseases. However, for the diseases not covered under NTR Vaidya Seva scheme, the poor had been approaching the CM through their MLA.
The CM was liberally releasing the funds from his relief fund to help the poor get quality medical treatment, he added.
Stating that in Eluru Assembly constituency alone the CM had released Rs 10 crore from Relief Fund during the past four-and-a-half years, the MLA claimed that it was the record in entire country.
During the same period, the CM had released a whopping Rs 2,000 crore under the Relief Fund which was also another record, the MLA said.