- Nalgonda: Police seize Ganja, arrest the peddlers
- Mysuru: 10 persons died in head on collision between bus and car
- Do EVs emit more greenhouse gases:? IIT Kanpur study
- Parties waiting at registration offices A frozen online system
- Young minds in the city gather to break period taboos
- Does Electric Vehicles help Reduce Pollution & Decarbonize the planet?
- Decision on supporting AAP on ordinance issue to be taken soon: Congress
- SS Rajamouli Joins the Praise for 'Mem Famous'
- Modi will transform India into developed nation: Haryana CM
- Badminton World Federation extends ban on 'Spin Serve' until after Paris 2024
Pithapuram celebrates International Day of Disabled Persons
Senior Civil Judge CK Gayatri said on Monday appealed to the people to respect the rights and laws of the disabled instead of showing sympathy upon them
Pithapuram: Senior Civil Judge CK Gayatri said on Monday appealed to the people to respect the rights and laws of the disabled instead of showing sympathy upon them.
She was addressing a legal seminar organised here at Bhavitha Centre (resource centre for disabled children) on the occasion of International Day of Disabled Persons.
The Judge warned of severe punishments if anyone insults them. She distributes sweets to the children. Doctor BN Aparna performed physiotherapy exercises to the students.
AGP SM Ali, APP Damera Kiran, Bar secretary AKV Reddy, Bhavitha Centre incharge B Rajakumar, K Prasanna, P Hymavathi were present.