- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
MP Galla Jaydev meets Railway Board chairman in Guntur
MP Galla Jayadev urged the Railway Board chairman Vinod Kumar Yadav to speed up railway works in Guntur division
Guntur: MP Galla Jayadev urged the Railway Board chairman Vinod Kumar Yadav to speed up railway works in Guntur division.
He met Vinod Kumar Yadav on Thursday and requested him to take up RUB, ROBs construction in Guntur city.
The MP also discussed on new railway stations at Mangalagiri town and Guntur and sought his cooperation for the development of new state capital Amaravati.
He urged him to take steps to lay railway line from Guntur to state capital Amaravati.
He submitted a memorandum to the latter to this effect. Vinod Kumar positively responded.