- ‘Swachhata Hi Seva’ held in its true spirit in Tirupati
- Telangana: Tough task for BRS to retain city seats
- Yes, it'll be Kurukshetra…We’re Pandavas: Pawan
- Stung by Modi’s jibe, KTR says BRS is a family of 4 cr people in TS
- ‘Jai Bheem’ Nageswara Rao’s services hailed
- ISTC gets best women’s engg college award
- PM dedicates new railway line, five buildings at UoH
- Amruta Ravali mesmerises music lovers
- TDP organises Maha March
- Guntur: GMC cancels Spandana
Baahubali of multiplexes at Sullurpet
Pindipalem at Sullurpet is going to witness the third largest cinema screen around the globe which is expected to be operational in the first quarter of 2019 The theatre would serve needs of Sullurpet and Tada areas and also people who travel on the national highway16
Nellore: Pindipalem at Sullurpet is going to witness the third largest cinema screen around the globe which is expected to be operational in the first quarter of 2019. The theatre would serve needs of Sullurpet and Tada areas and also people who travel on the national highway-16.
Baahubali-fame Prabhas wants to invest his earnings wisely in business constructing the state-of-the-art giant screen on the borders of AP and Tamil Nadu for attracting mobile population and also movie lovers from both the states.
With big players like PVR, Cinemax, Carnival Cinemas, Inox and others already taking up many Telugu theatres, now UV Creations is likely taking up the task.
The region is close to Chennai city and has three SEZs, including the popular Sri City multiproduct SEZ and Isro’s world renowned space port, Satish Dhawan Space Centre and many others where hundreds of foreigners visit the place.
The large screen will be 106 feet length and can seat 670, the complex will have two more screens with 170 seats each. Sources said one of them will have Dolby Atmos advanced 3D surround system with woofers fixed to every seat for mind boggling experience to the viewers. There would be adequate parking space and a restaurant.