- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
- Hyderabad: CM KCR failed in solving ration dealers’ problems: Bandi Sanjay
- Salman Khan to host Big Boss OTT Hindi
- Hyderabad to host convention of global wedding planners
- Telangana stands 3rd after Kerala in Health Index ranking- NITI AAYOG
Kalisetti family members lauded as exemplary joint family
Family members of Kalisetti Appala Naidu of VR Puram in Ranastalam mandal are protecting the joint family tradition for generations together Appala Naidu is a State member of TDP Human Resources Development HRD wing and Director for TDP training camps
Srikakulam: Family members of Kalisetti Appala Naidu of VR Puram in Ranastalam mandal are protecting the joint family tradition for generations together. Appala Naidu is a State member of TDP Human Resources Development (HRD) wing and Director for TDP training camps.
The family members consist of 400 members including five brothers, two sisters and their sons, daughters and their grandchildren and great grandchildren and all the members are attending Sankranti festival every year. On the occasion, they conduct a family meeting and participated in cultural activities.
The Kalisetti fore fathers had donated five acres of land for government high school to establish a school in their remote village and to provide education to poor children in the locality. The family members also presenting cash awards to merit students in class X and VII every year to encourage poor children.
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, former Union Minister K Yerrannaidu and other state-wide leaders have lauded the unity and integrity of Kalisetti family and appreciated their efforts in protecting joint family culture and customs and traditions.