- How Smoking Affects Women's Reproductive Health and Pregnancy
- Congress Government's Assurances Goes through a tough Quality check
- Eatala to be appointed as chairman of campaign committee: BJP sources
- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
Steel industry on recovery path: RINL CMD P K Rath
The RINL celebrated the 70th Republic Day with patriotic fervor in Ukkunagaram on Saturday
Visakhapatnam: The RINL celebrated the 70th Republic Day with patriotic fervor in Ukkunagaram on Saturday.
While participating in the celebrations as a chief guest RINL CMD P K Rath observed that the steel industry, the backbone of the Indian economy, is on a path of recovery.
The crude steel production during 2018 was around 105 mt and India became the second highest producer of crude steel presently.
The expansion programme of capacity enhancement to 6.3 mtpa has been completed and production ramped up significantly.
The modernisation plan to 7.3 mtpa has also been completed and the facilities are being put in operation, he added.
He mentioned that the production witnessed impressive growth in all fronts.
RINL Directors KC Das and VV Venugopal Rao, PJ Vijayakar, Chief vigilance officer, Sarada Rath, President of Visteel Mahila Samiti, Sri Irfan Ahmed, Commandant, Central Industrial security forces, were present on the occassion.