MoU to bring cutting-edge software technologies to India
A venture capital fund backed by Reliance Industries Limited and a US-based technology firm have signed an agreement to bring into India cutting-edge software technologies that analyse complex, dynamic systems through physics-based pattern recognition.
"As we bring Ecorithm into India, we are keen to deploy the technology to optimise the energy efficiency of our buildings and raise the standard of environmental design and operation for buildings and enterprises to global levels," he said. The global research and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan recently awarded Ecorithm with their 2015 Visionary Innovation Leadership Award.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav