- The Union Minister for Railways announced that the probe into the cause of train accident in Odisha
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
Mentha oil futures drop 0.92% on ample stocks
Mentha oil futures fell 0.92 per cent to Rs 1,420.90 per kg today as speculators trimmed positions, driven by subdued demand from consuming industries at the spot market.
NEW DELHI: Mentha oil futures fell 0.92 per cent to Rs 1,420.90 per kg today as speculators trimmed positions, driven by subdued demand from consuming industries at the spot market.
Further, ample stocks position on higher supplies from Chandausi in Uttar Pradesh too influenced prices.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, mentha oil for delivery in current month contract declined by Rs 13.30, or 0.92 per cent, to Rs 1,420.90 per kg in a business turnover of 89 lots.
Likewise, the oil for delivery in March contracts traded lower by Rs 12.60, or 0.87 per cent, at Rs 1,420 per kg in 41 lots.
Analysts said, offloading of positions by participants owing to slackened demand from consuming industries at spot market against ample stocks position on increased supplies from Chandausi in Uttar Pradesh led to the decline in mentha oil prices in futures trade.