- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Balayya 99th film Dictator may spark political controversy
Nandamuri Balakrishna much-awaited film Dictator may spark a political controversy.
Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited film Dictator may spark a political controversy. The film has cleared the formalities of the Censor Board and was granted 'U/A' certificate. The film is all set to hit theaters on January 14.
Bala Krishna's previous film 'Legend' faced political wrath during the elections time as a few dialogues in the film targeted political parties. Now, sources say that Rati Agnihotri is playing the role of a senior female politician and this role may court controversy. It is said that there are several dialogues in the film targetting several present leaders.
Now, the million dollar question is who is that senior politician in real life?