- Air Akasa says its plea in court not against DGCA or Civil Aviation Ministry
- Unnao custodial death: Delhi HC grants bail to convicted UP Police officials
- Delhi Police rescues man attempting suicide on Instagram live
- BRS MLA M Hanumantha Rao quit party
- Quad ministerial meeting calls for comprehensive approach to fight terrorism
- Congress questions secular credentials of JD(S) following its alliance with BJP
- Bidhuri remarks row: Ali calls it 'hate speech', says could quit House if action not taken; Oppn rallies behind BSP MP
- Volume growth returning, rural demand seeing green shoots: Procter & Gamble
- Large number of valuable monuments not under any protection: Parliamentary panel
- Eight-year-old Indian-origin girl makes UK medical history By Aditi Khanna
Simbu approached for special song in Telugu flick
Tamil actor Simbu and composer Anirudh Ravichander are likely to sing for the upcoming Telugu romantic-comedy She.
Chennai: Tamil actor Simbu and composer Anirudh Ravichander are likely to sing for the upcoming Telugu romantic-comedy "She".
The film, currently on the floors, features Mahat Raghavendra and Chetna in the lead roles. "Both Simbu and Anirudh have been approached for two special songs in the film. They're likely to sing," Mahat told IANS.
The film is being directed by Parsa Mahendar, and also stars Shweta Menon, Sonia Aggarwal and Dhanraj in important roles.
Talking about the film, Mahat said: "It's a commercial entertainer with some horror angle. I play a guy who works in a pub, and when he meets a girl, the events that unfold form the crux of the story. It's got spurts of action, comedy and romance."
Bombay Bhole is composing the music for the film, which is scheduled to hit the screens in March.