- TDP may field Reddy candidate in Chandragiri
- YSRCP changes GD Nellore candidate - for 3rd time
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 1st March 2024
- New semicon investments to stay in Asia, but off China
- New Delhi: Himachal Pradesh Government out of ICU; 6 Congress MLAs disqualified
- Intelligence, a prime security weapon
- New Delhi: Tunnel rescue hero's house demolished; DDA's offer rejected
- Changing trends in Indian cricket
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
Charan surviving on Chiranjeevi's popularity: Yandamoori Veerendranath
Telugu\'s Most popular novelist Yandamoori Veerendranath made some sensational comments against hero Ram Charan. Yandamoori attended a function as a chief guest the other day.
Telugu's Most popular novelist Yandamoori Veerendranath made some sensational comments against hero Ram Charan. Yandamoori attended a function as a chief guest the other day.
Adressing the gathering, he took two names from the film fraternity to explain 'who you are matters, not whose son you are.'.
Praising Tollywood rockstar DSP's talent, Yandamoori is said to have criticized Ram Charan for riding on the popularity of Chiranjeevi. "Chiranjeevi's wife Surekha had put in all efforts to make Charan a hero. In the past, Charan used to have a disfigured jaw but later it was corrected through a surgery," he reportedly said.
At the same time, a young boy got appreciations from Ilayaraja."Ilayaraja had performed Abbaneeyani Debba song at a stage show and the eight-year-old boy stood up and said the song was Sivaranjani raagam. Then Ilayaraja appreciated the boy and he is none other than DSP," he added.
By G Anjali