- Prashanth Neel Biography: Personal life to present projects
- ‘Spider-Man’ actor praises SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘RRR’
- Dua Lipa slams UK Government's 'small-minded' language towards Albanians
- Vicky and Sara’s Zara Hatke Zara Bachke gives relief to Bollywood after Pathaan
- YS Jagan announces ex-gratia of Rs. 10 lakh to kin of Gurumurthy died in Odisha train accident
- Visakhapatnam: 11 AP passengers yet to be traced
- SP Balasubrahmanyam biography: Birth to death- His journey is an inspiration to many
- Mehbooba Mufti Received A Passport Qfter Three Years
- Telangana: Over 1.58 cr people screened under Kanti Velugu programme
- KCR uses Telangana Formation Day festivities to launch poll campaign
'Force 2' to be shot in China
Actors John Abraham and Sonakshi Sinha starrer action thriller \"Force 2\" will be shot in the \"beautiful untapped locations\" in China, the producer has said.
Mumbai: Actors John Abraham and Sonakshi Sinha starrer action thriller "Force 2" will be shot in the "beautiful untapped locations" in China, the producer has said.
While the team has completed a 50-day schedule in Budapest, they are all now prepped up for China.
“We are set to shoot a schedule of 'Force 2' in the beautiful untapped locations of China,” the film's producer Vipul Shah said in a statement.
Directed by Abhinay Deo, the film is touted to feature some hardcore action scenes meeting with standards set by international movies.
Interestingly, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan's “PK” last year created history in China by evolving as one of the most successful Bollywood movie. The film crossed Rs.100 crore at Chinese box office.
“Force 2” is a sequel of the hit 2011 film “Force”.