- Delighted to host Intercontinental Cup, says Naveen Patnaik
- First Janjatiya Khel Mahotsav kicks off at KIIT
- 'Alliance very much intact and will continue too', Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar on 'rift' with JJP
- Anasuya needs ‘mental peace;’ stops war with Vijay fans
- Why 200 units for consumers who use 100 units ?: Siddaramaiah
- Following are foreign exchange rates on June - 10-2023
- Bobby to show Balakrishna in vintage avatar; here is the poster
- Hyderabad Police issues Traffic Advisory
- 10 beauty ingredients that have made K-Beauty viral worldwide
- Sharad Pawar Appoints Supriya Sule and Ajit Pawar as NCP working presidents
Allu Arjun following the footsteps of Mega Family
Stylish Star Allu Arjun who is currently shooting for his forthcoming flick Sarainodu under the direction of Boyapati Srinu is gearing up to sign his next.
Stylish Star Allu Arjun who is currently shooting for his forthcoming flick Sarainodu under the direction of Boyapati Srinu is gearing up to sign his next. Currently, the Mega family is focusing on the remakes of Tamil blockbuster movies. While Megastar Chiranjeevi is busy with Kaththi remake, Ram Charan is shooting for Thani Oruvan's remake.
Following them is Allu Arjun who is reportedly showing interest to remake the Tamil movie Kanithan. It is learnt that Allu Arjun watched the movie recently and was left impressed. An official announcement is awaited from the star regarding the same. Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu features Rakul Preet and Catherine Teresa in the lead roles and is scheduled to hit the screens on April 22.