- Compassionate civil servant whose heart beats for poor people is true civil servant: President Murmu
- Student slap case: 'Incident should shock the conscience of state', observes SC
- ‘Jawan’ crosses Rs 1000 Cr; King Khan achieves rare feat
- Bring a good name to the government, or look elsewhere: DCM DK Shivakumar warns officials
- BJP has no will to implement Women’s Reservation Bill: Congress
- Rajnath Singh formally inducts first C-295 aircraft into the IAF
- Telangana Governor rejects KCR's nominees for two MLC posts
- Aus flight forced to turn around due to passenger's unruly behaviour
- Amazon to invest up to $4 bn in AI startup Anthropic in GenAI era
- Several leaders of BJP want to join Congress sensing imminent defeat in MP polls: Digvijaya
Romance back on cards for Nicki Minaj, Meek Mills?
It seems like romance could be back on the cards for estranged couple Nicki Minaj and Meek Mills who are reportedly planning to be together during the latter\'s house arrest and the time after that as well.
Washington D.C: It seems like romance could be back on the cards for estranged couple Nicki Minaj and Meek Mills who are reportedly planning to be together during the latter's house arrest and the time after that as well.
Sources close to Nicki and Meek confirmed that they took about a three week hiatus, which ended when Nicki popped up again on Meek's Snapchat earlier this week, reports TMZ.com.
It is said that they realized their lack of communication skills led to unnecessary fights.
Mill's legal issues strained their relationship as he wanted Minaj to be with him during his sentence.
In regard to his probation violation case, judge sentenced Mills to house arrest and then six months of probation.