- Two-day holiday for educational institutions in Telangana
- Telangana polls: Prohibitory orders imposed, liquor shops shut
- Do this if you don't have voter ID card
- MLA promises to complete overhead tank works
- Telangana Teachers’ Sangam files writ in HC seeking direction to EC to issue postal ballots
- Give a chance to Cong to see real development: Yashaswini
- KCR will certainly score a hat-trick win: KTR
- Arrangements at place for Assembly polling
- Charlie Munger, closest aide of Warren Buffet, dies at 99
- Jagan brought equality with Jagananna colonies: Rajini
Sunny's 'dream' come true on Raees set
Actress Sunny Leone, who was at the set of superstar Shah Rukh Khan starrer ‘Raees’, says this was the first time at a film shoot where she \"kept wanting to pinch herself\" just to see if it was a dream or a mere reality. The actress is doing an item number in the film.
Actress Sunny Leone, who was at the set of superstar Shah Rukh Khan starrer ‘Raees’, says this was the first time at a film shoot where she "kept wanting to pinch herself" just to see if it was a dream or a mere reality. The actress is doing an item number in the film. Sunny tweeted after filmmaker Ritesh Sidhwani, who is producing ‘Raees’ shared that the former adult film star is a part of Rahul Dholakia's upcoming film.
"So we have Laila Sunny Leone, Shah Rukh Khan and 'baniya ka dimaag' Rahul Dholakia in 'Raees'... Are you wondering what's next?" Ritesh tweeted, to which the ‘Jism 2’ actress replied by saying she wanted to keep pinching if it was real or not.
"First time on a film set where I kept wanting to pinch myself to see if it was real or a dream. Amazing first day! Rahul Dholakia, Ritesh Sidhwani, Shah Rukh Khan," she wrote.
The filming of the song commenced on Friday in Mumbai. Shah Rukh, 50, is shaking a leg with Sunny in the reprise version of the 1980 chartbuster "Laila O Laila" from the film ‘Qurbaani’. The original track featured Feroz Khan and Zeenat Amaan.
"It's a dance track, an item number which is part of the film and not an end-credit song. The set is that of an old retro bar. The situation is that it is a bar where they are selling alcohol in the pretext of selling cold drinks. That is where Sunny is dancing," said a source from the set. Directed by Rahul Dholakia, ‘Raees’ is set in 1980s Gujarat. The film also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Pakistani talent Mahira Khan.