- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Kareena Kapoor relives her Poo days
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor, who will be next seen in R. Balki\'s flick \'Ki and Ka,\' recently, went down the memory lane to relive her Poo days.While promoting her film, the 35-year-old actress got together with Gaurav Gera for a \'Shopkeeper\' series dubsmash. The clip was uploaded by the comedian on his Instagram account.
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor, who will be next seen in R. Balki's flick 'Ki and Ka,' recently, went down the memory lane to relive her Poo days.While promoting her film, the 35-year-old actress got together with Gaurav Gera for a 'Shopkeeper' series dubsmash. The clip was uploaded by the comedian on his Instagram account.
It has been 15 years since 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham' got released, but even today Kareena is vivacious and charming. In the dubsmash she is seen narrating her dialogue, "Kaun hai ye jisne palat ke muje nahi dekha. Who is he?"
In ' Ki and Ka' that also stars Arjun Kapoor in lead role, Kareena plays the role of an ambitious working woman named Kia while Arjun is portraying the character of a house husband.