Inter student hangs self
A 17yearold Intermediate second year student committed suicide by hanging herself in her house under SR Nagar police station limits The victim was identified as D Abhignya
Hyderabad: A 17-year-old Intermediate second year student committed suicide by hanging herself in her house under SR Nagar police station limits. The victim was identified as D Abhignya.
According to police, on January 2 they have received a complaint from D Chandra Shekar (46), private service and resident of Motinagar in which he stated that he has two daughters namely Sai Harika (18) and Abhignya (17).
Abhignya was preparing at home as her exams were nearing. On January 2 at about 6.30 pm while he was outside, and his wife went to park for walking, his elder daughter called him and informed that Abhignya committed suicide in bedroom by hanging herself to fan. With the help of locals, they shifted her to the nearby private hospital where the doctors declared her brought dead.
Parents collected a suicide letter in which the victim allegedly wrote a person's name of her college who was responsible for to take the extreme step. They were alleging that higher police officials are pressurising the police and hampering the investigation process. On the other hand, police filed a case and are investigating in all the angles.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh