- Cabinet clears Rs 11.8 lakh cr scheme for free foodgrain to poor
- Mock drill by Waltair division at Simhachalam
- California tries to fight 'tranq' threat with tougher punishment
- Security plan for Ram temple in Ayodhya to be in force from January 5
- Ahead of BJP's rally, Trinamool Congress posts 51K letters to Shah over non-release of Central funds
- UP govt to hold month-long ‘Sanskriti Utsav 2023’ from December 25
- Ex-secondary board chief gets conditional bail in Bengal school job case
- Greater autonomy to LU with UGC category 1 tag
- Probable CM candidates in discussion in Rajasthan as BJP, Cong both expect to win
- MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar moves Kerala HC, seeks quashing of hate speech case
NTR housing scheme is a big scam: Roja
YSRCP MLA RK Roja alleged that Chief Minister Chandrababu was using central funds to take up housing schees but was claiming them to be his own schemes
YSRCP MLA RK Roja alleged that Chief Minister Chandrababu was using central funds to take up housing schees but was claiming them to be his own schemes.
She said that while the state needs 25 lakh houses, the State Government has taken up the construction of just 3 lakh houses. He alleged that there was widespread corruption in the housing scheme.
She said that the current spate of Gruha Pravesams being organized by Chandrababu was a sham. She said immediately after elections, Chandrababu said the state needs at least 25 lakh houses. But, he could just construct 3 lakh houses.