- Lal Bahadur Shastri Birth Anniversary 2023: History, Significance, Quotes, Slogans, and 5 Must-read Books
- Crocodile dies after coming under train in Karnataka
- BJP leaders should give the correct script to PM Modi in Nizamabad - Palla Rajeshwar Reddy
- Shorter course of radiation therapy safe for early-stage breast cancer patients
- Google Pixel 8 series listed on Flipkart before India launch; Pre-orders start on October 5
- Global economy taking a turn for worse, caution ahead: Zoho’s Sridhar Vembu
- Gandhi is the only Mahatma and Father of the Nation: Siddaramaiah
- Why India must continue to engage with Maldives despite election of pro-China President
- Unveiling Pahadi Thal: A culinary odyssey through the Himalayas
- Kharge meets Maken, a day after appointing him as Congress treasurer
Pawan Kalyan is Modi's adopted son: Lokesh
TDP general secretary and minister Nara Lokesh said Pawan Kalyan was like an adopted son to Prime Minister Modi He said Modi was trying to spoonfeed Pawan in all respects
Kurnool: TDP general secretary and minister Nara Lokesh said Pawan Kalyan was like an adopted son to Prime Minister Modi. He said Modi was trying to spoon-feed Pawan in all respects.
He said while Chandrababu was a byword for development, YS Jagan was synonymous with corruption and scams.
Lokesh was touring Nagalapuram village in Kurnool district on Tuesday. He interacted with the farm workers and said that the government was determined to construct 2.5 lakh farm ponds to support the irrigation of the crops. He said that the TDP government has created a record in digging farm ponds. He said the MNREGA work days would be extended by another fifty days.