- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Hyderabad: Additional Public Prosecutor caught red-handed for taking bribe
An Additional Public Prosecutor was caught redhanded in Hyderabad accepting a bribe from a person to help in getting an anticipatory bail in a case
An Additional Public Prosecutor was caught red-handed in Hyderabad accepting a bribe from a person to help in getting an anticipatory bail in a case.
The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) officials on Monday caught Sriram Reddy for allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 10,000.
Mr Reddy was working as an Additional Public Prosecutor in the Ranga Reddy district court. In a 498 case, the first suspect got bail and the second suspect did not get the bail. The bribe amount was recovered from the accused.