- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Woman accuses BJP worker of rape in Meerut
A woman has alleged that she was raped by a Bharatiya Janata Party BJP worker and his driver in Uttar Pradeshs Meerut
Meerut (Uttar Pradesh): A woman has alleged that she was raped by a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) worker and his driver in Uttar Pradesh's Meerut.
The accused BJP worker has been identified as Vicky Taneja and his driver as Jaib.
While narrating her ordeal, the victim pointed out that the incident happened earlier this year.
The victim further alleged that after lodging a complaint, she was forcibly married to the driver, who left her after six months.
"When I lodged a complaint. I was forcibly married to Jaib who left me after six months," she said.
"I am being threatened," she added.
Meanwhile, the police has registered a case and a probe is underway.
Earlier too, there have been similar instances, including that of BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar, involved in Unnao rape case.
On April 13, the CBI arrested the BJP MLA on charges of raping a minor last year. He was later sent to seven-day CBI custody.
Sengar is presently in Sitapur jail.