- MyVoice: Views of our readers 29th September 2023
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 29 September, 2023
- Raise awareness about heart health
- Delhi Government Extends Excise Policy: Impact On Liquor Trade And Future Plans
- Chittoor: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy sanctioned Rs 2,800 crore for water needs says Minister P Ramachandra Reddy
- A true son of soil, who met India’s food needs
- AP High Court to hear Chandrababu's anticipatory bail plea in IRR case today
- Political Fervor Escalates As CBI Probes Delhi CM's Residence; Kejriwal Accuses PM Of Nervousness
- Rahul Gandhi's Outreach Efforts: Connecting With Carpentry Artistry At Kirti Nagar Furniture Market
- Visakhapatnam: ISRO to actively support space science research in varsities
Telangana rains claim three lives
The incessant rains lashing Telangana in the past few days have claimed three livesAs per the reports, two persons lost their lives from Suryapet district and one from Mancherial district Payment of Rs 5 lakh exgratia to the families of the deceased have been proposed by the Revenue disaster management Department
The incessant rains lashing Telangana in the past few days have claimed three lives.
As per the reports, two persons lost their lives from Suryapet district and one from Mancherial district. Payment of Rs 5 lakh ex-gratia to the families of the deceased have been proposed by the Revenue (disaster management) Department.
The district collectors will be sending reports to the department after ascertaining the deaths were rain-related.
The rains have caused a lot of damage to the houses in different parts of Telangana with around 83 houses across the state, including 31 in Khammam, 27 in Adilabad were fully damaged while 1,055 houses suffered partial damage — 675 being in Adilabad.