- Students should follow NSS motto of ‘Not me but you’: IISER Director
- Hyderabad: 2 persons held for bid to steal Ganesh laddu
- 3-day research-based pedagogical workshop concludes at CFRD-OU
- TDP demands probe into bogus voters’ enrolment
- Gaiety marks Golden umbrella festival at Tirumala
- 2,500 sanitation workers deployed for keeping Tirumala clean & hygienic
- Collector Dilli Rao worships Lord Ganesha
- Gold worth Rs 99 lakh seized at Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad: Mega health & cancer screening camp held in city
- Vijayawada: Accolades to classical Kuchipudi dance items
Congress likely to take disciplinary action against V Hanumantha Rao, MLC Rajagopala Reddy
The Congress disciplinary committee is likely to issue notices to former Planning Committee Chairman PCC V Hanumantha Rao and MLC K Rajagopala Reddy for making scathing remarks on the planning committee
The Congress disciplinary committee is likely to issue notices to former Planning Committee Chairman (PCC) V Hanumantha Rao and MLC K Rajagopala Reddy for making scathing remarks on the planning committee.
In this regard, the committee head M Kodanda Reddy has called on the Congress leaders today.
Fumed over his designation in the committee, Hanumantha Rao on Thursday said termed the Congress leaders as KCR coverts who were scared to make him as the party publicity committee chairman fearing of Congress winning in the next elections.
The post was given to Komatireddy Venkat Reddy while Rao was asked to serve as Strategy-cum-planning committee chairman.
On the other hand, MLC K Rajagopala Reddy also lashed the Congress party leaders on the appointments made in the committee.