- SK Telecom, global telcos to form AI language model joint venture
- PM Modi, top Union ministers, UP CM mourn loss of 'beacon of Indian music'
- 'Intimidating officials': AP govt urges Supreme Court to cancel Chandrababu Naidu's bail
- Ravi Teja's film "Eagle" is confirmed to be streaming on another OTT platform as well
- Sajad Gani Lone To Contest 2024 Lok Sabha Elections from Baramulla Seat: Jammu And Kashmir People's Conference
- Hyderabad Police Arrest BJP Leader's Son In Cocaine Bust At Five-Star Hotel Party
- AAP Set To Reveal Lok Sabha Candidates In Key States: Delhi, Haryana, Gujarat, Punjab
- Assassination Of Haryana Political Leader: Key Details And Response
- ‘Go Swadeshi’ –A handloom extravaganza from GoCoop
- CAG Reports: Unauthorized Spending by Former Telangana Government
Special hooks for quick Ganesh idol immersion
To ease the task of Ganesh idol immersion, specially designed hooks are being developed to attach for the cranes for the quick release of idols into the water
To ease the task of Ganesh idol immersion, specially designed hooks are being developed to attach for the cranes for the quick release of idols into the water.
The hooks have been developed in the June month by a private firm and the city police have already tested them to use during Ganesh festivities. It is known that the cranes deployed at the immersion points generally has four hooks for each crane. But this time these hooks are replaced with the specially designed hooks which are being developed on the cantilever principle.
These hooks release the idols quickly once they touch the water surface limiting the immersion time to less than two minutes for each idol.
The one-feet hook is mainly developed to reduce idol immersion time which in turn speeds up the process and reduces traffic jam and it is capable of carrying loads up to 20 tonnes.