- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Murder at Attapur in day light..Public and police watched like spectators
A murder took place at Attapur pillar number 143 in day light in the presence of a traffic constable on Wednesday Unknown suspected four members by using axe killed a person
Hyderabad: In what seems to be a carefully planned murder, a gang of four murdered victim, identified as Ramesh, on Attapur main road near pillar number 143. The signal is one of the most crowded places in Attapur, with traffic police present at all times during the day. However, none of the onlookers were able to aid the victim who kept shouting for help.
The murder footage was recorded in a CCTV camera. The murderers seemed to be a gang of four, who attacked the victim with an axe. Shortly after the murder, they lingered on at the spot for a few moments during which the gang threatened the crowd with staffs. They escaped from the spot on bikes, soon after.
The victim, Ramesh, was identified as one the prime accused in the ongoing murder case of Mahesh Goud in Shamshabad. The murder was planned by Goud's relatives and was executed shortly after Ramesh was returning home from a court hearing.