- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Qualcomm to set up its largest campus in Hyderabad after US
Qualcomm is going to set up its largest operating centre outside the US in Hyderabad
Qualcomm is going to set up its largest operating centre outside the US in Hyderabad. Investing over US $400 million (Rs 3000 crore), the phase-1 of the project will be set up in 1.7 million sq ft with employing around 10,000 people.
The tech giant started its operations in the city in 2004 and the company currently has 4000 employees working with it.
On Saturday, the Qualcomm delegation comprising vice-president of Engineering Shashi Reddy and director (Operations) Chandra Shekar Kumili met IT minister KT Rama Rao in this regard.
The company will be focusing on driving technology, leadership in 5G, IoT and mobile platforms research, said KTR.
Had a fruitful meeting with Mr. Shashi Reddy, Vice President of Engineering, @Qualcomm— KTR (@KTRTRS) October 6, 2018
Happy to share that Qualcomm will be setting up their largest campus outside USA in Hyderabad, with a proposed investment of Rs 3000 Crores 😊 1/2 pic.twitter.com/i6raPzSZyT