- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Telangana: Rs 242 Cr sanctioned to state universities by HRD ministry
Universities and colleges in the state to get refurbished as the ministry of Human Resource Development has sanctioned Rs 242 crore under Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan RUSA
Hyderabad: Universities and colleges in the state to get refurbished as the ministry of Human Resource Development has sanctioned Rs 242 crore under Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA).
Of the total amount, Rs 107 crore has been allocated to Osmania University (OU), Rs 50 crore to Kakatiya University (KU) and Rs 20 crore each to Telangana and Potti Sriramulu University.
And the remaining amount has been sanctioned for the development of several model and government degree colleges.
The HRD has allocated Rs 2 crore each to Sri Uma Maheshwari govt. degree college in Kondanagula of Nagarkurnool and Singareni collieries women's degree college in Bhadadri Kothagudem.