- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Kanti Velugu touches a milestone
With the aim of ensuring better vision for the people, the TRS proposed Kanti Velugu Scheme crossed 50 million people undergoing the eye tests on Monday
With the aim of ensuring better vision for the people, the TRS proposed Kanti Velugu Scheme crossed 50 million people undergoing the eye tests on Monday.
It also crossed another milestone of a million with giving away free spectacles to those who required it. One million glasses have been given to the people till now under the scheme which was launched on August 15.
The programme has covered 12,740 villages in 39 days with around 50,25,544 people undergoing eye tests.
Around 799 medical teams, each comprising of an MBBS doctor, Optometrist, ANM and others specialists are screening 250 people in rural areas and 300 in urban areas.