- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Life of weavers improved in KCR govt: KTR
The lives of weavers have been improved after the TRS government coming into power and the weavers now earn Rs 16000Rs 20,000 per month Thanks to KCR government for giving a better life for the Siricilla people, said KTR at a meeting with the party cadre in Siricilla
The lives of weavers have been improved after the TRS government coming into power and the weavers now earn Rs 16000-Rs 20,000 per month. Thanks to KCR government for giving a better life for the Siricilla people, said KTR at a meeting with the party cadre in Siricilla.
Vowing to continue the developments in the state, KTR said that the TRS will come up with new strategies if comes into power. He also promised to accord Rs 10 loan to women. "The development rate will increase 10 times in the state if TRS voted to power," KTR added.
KTR also recalled the development works being done in Siricilla and said that it will soon be developed into a model town.
However, later KTR slammed the opposition parties Congress and TDP for colluding with each other. "Congress and TDP which had been rival parties have joined hands now just to defeat the TRS party," KTR said.
He also asked the people to teach a lesson to the opposition parties by voting to TRS.