- WhatsApp plans to replace green checkmark with blue one for verified channels
- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
- Elon Musk's X paid nearly $20 million to creators: CEO Linda Yaccarino
Hyderabad metro train halts mid-route due to technical glitch
A metro train stopped in the midroute at Balanagar Yjunction station due a technical glitch developed in the metro power plant
A metro train stopped in the mid-route at Balanagar Y-junction station due a technical glitch developed in the metro power plant.
In regard to it, the metro services from Miyapur to Erragadda have been suspended for some time and were resumed soon after the snag was fixed.
Passengers inside the train expressed distress over the issue alleging that power outage has caused the train to halt in the mid-way.