- Cauvery water sharing row: Union Minister's response is positive: CM Siddaramaiah
- TDP lashes out at YSRCP govt. over suspension, asks whether assembly is party office
- 3 Idiots fame Akhil Mishra passes away
- Centre to go ahead with Rs 6.55-trn mkt borrowing in H2
- Movie Tickets for just Rs 99 only!!
- Hyderabad: Ensure farmers get fresh loans; CS Santhi Kumari directs Collectors
- Ind-Ra raises GDP growth forecast to 6.2%
- 5 Best smartphones under Rs 15,000 in September 2023: Samsung Galaxy M14 5G, Redmi 12 5G and more
- Hyderabad: MLC K Kavitha said Will continue to fight for BC women’s quota
- Asia Healthcare Holdings to infuse Rs 600cr in AINU
Titli Cyclone Claims Eight Lives , 9000 houses damaged
Titli cyclone wrecked havoc the Srikakulam district Eight people were killed and 8,900 houses completely damaged in the cyclone hit villages
Titli cyclone wrecked havoc the Srikakulam district. Eight people were killed and 8,900 houses completely damaged in the cyclone hit villages.
Two fishermen were missing and the roads on 290 km stretch were also damaged. Power supply was also stopped in 5000 villages .
Preliminary estimation says that standing crops were damaged in 1,39, 844 hectares , 87 cattle died and 80 water bodies were breached. 15 rehabilitation centers were opened to provide relief to the displaced in the district.