- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
Andhra Pradesh: I.T.raids at house, offices of TDP leader Kovelmudi Ravindra
Income Tax Department officials conducting raids on TDP leader Kovelamudi Nanis residence and office at Lakshmipuram in Guntur city on MondayThe ITraids which on the wee hours of Monday still continuing Separate teams of the IT officials simultaneously conducting raids at his residence and office in Guntur city
Guntur: Income Tax Department officials conducting raids on TDP leader Kovelamudi Nani's residence and office at Lakshmipuram in Guntur city on Monday.The I.T.raids which on the wee hours of Monday still continuing. Separate teams of the I.T. officials simultaneously conducting raids at his residence and office in Guntur city.
The I.T. officials conducted raids on the realtors houses ten days ago in Guntur city. Again they are conducting raids.
The TDP officials condemned the I.T. raids on the houses of TDP leaders and reminded that earlier, they have protested at Income Tax office in Guntur city.
Speaking to the Hans India, TDP district president G.V.Anjaneyulu said " BJP is taking revenge on the TDP and I.T. officials are conducting the raids on the houses of the TDP leaders and sympathizers across thhe tate. He condemned the I.T. raids. Voters will teach lesson to the BJp in the coming elections".