- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Jagan should come out and tell facts over the attack: Atchannaidu
The Minister for Transport K Atchannaidu fired on YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and his party leaders for playing dramas every day over the attack on him at Visakhapatnam airport
Tirupati: The Minister for Transport K Atchannaidu fired on YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and his party leaders for playing dramas every day over the attack on him at Visakhapatnam airport. Speaking to the media in Tirupati on Tuesday, he asked why Jagan was silent all these days over the incident and not spoke anything before media immediately after the attack. He went cheerfully from the airport and maintained the same at Hyderabad airport too. But later when he got instructions from BJP top brass he started playing dramas.
The Minister asked Jagan to comeout immediately with the facts. Throughout his Padayatra in 12 districts the police had given him good protection and even a small incident was not happened. But, YSRCP leaders were maintaining that they had no confidence in AP police which was unfortunate. He advised them to talk to their friends at the centre for a thorough enquiry over the incident instead of making dramas each day. Minister for Industries N Amarnath Reddy, Party politburo member G Aruna Kumari were also present.