- YS Jagan lauds rescuers for saving workers trapped in Silkyara tunnel in Uttarkashi
- TRS, Congress changed names not their games, charges Eknath Shinde
- PL Stock Report: Jindal Stainless (JDSL IN) - Visit Update – Focus on improving efficiencies & volumes - Downgrade to 'Accumulate'
- SCR to restore few trains
- PL Stock Report: Siemens (SIEM IN) - Q4SY23 Result Update – Healthy Q4; planned Capex amid strong demand - Accumulate
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Nov 29
- Karnataka Government approves 62 investment projects worth Rs 3,607 crore
- Hockey Women’s Jr World Cup 2023: India geared up to face Canada in opener
- Indian Racing Festival all set for exciting second season in Chennai
- Anantapur: Ryots agitated as rains play truant even in rabi
TS Govt offers assistance for Chattisgarh Assembly polls
The Government of Telangana has offered its all out assistance to Chhattisgarh, which is going to polls on Nov 12 20, said Chief Secretary Dr SKJoshi in a press statement issued here today
Hyderabad: The Government of Telangana has offered its all out assistance to Chhattisgarh, which is going to polls on Nov 12 & 20, said Chief Secretary Dr. S.K.Joshi in a press statement issued here today.
Keeping in view of the Assembly Elections in Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana and Rajasthan, Chief Election Commissioner O.P Rawat conducted a video conference on Monday with all the CSs, CEOs DGPs, of these States. CEO Dr. Rajat Kumar, DGP Mahender Reddy, Principal Secretaries Rajiv Trivedi and Somesh Kumar, Joint CEO Buddha Prakash Jyothi and Additional DG Jitender participated in this conference from Telangana State.
While participating in the discussion, Dr. Joshi informed the CEC that the officers of TS State were already in touch with their counterparts of Bijapur and Sukuma, two border districts of Chhattisgarh and every effort is made to conduct the elections in peaceful manner. He also has assured them of his fullest possible help to the neighboring State.
He also has elaborated that consultation with the officials of the neighboring State is already in process and said all of us are working together with better coordination and understanding.