- HC stays GO 84 regularising sale transactions through unregistered documents
- Nitish rules out return to NDA
- Kendriya Vidyalaya to be set up in Dhone mandal
- C-295 aircraft inducted into IAF
- Ensure Ganesh idols immersion passes off peacefully: SP
- If voted to power, Congress will conduct caste census: Rahul
- State-level photo exhibition on Sept 27
- Chandrayaan-3: Lander, Rover dead on Moon?
- Visakhapatnam: Awareness session on TDS held
- AIADMK snaps ties with NDA
Tension prevails at Gandhi Bhavan as Congress leaders demand Khanapur ticket for Hari Nayak
Tension prevailed at Gandhi Bhavan as Congress leaders from Khanapur in Adilabad staged a protest demanding party ticket for their leader Hari Nayak
Tension prevailed at Gandhi Bhavan as Congress leaders from Khanapur in Adilabad staged a protest demanding party ticket for their leader Hari Nayak.
Among the protestors, one of them is learned to have been on indefinite hunger strike since yesterday believing that the Congress party is allocating Khanapur assembly ticket to Ramesh Rathod.
The protestors also said that they will not end the protest until the Congress party accords party ticket to Hari Nayak. They also exuded the confidence of Hari Nayak emerging victorious if he was given the ticket.