- Keerthy Suresh’s plate filled with continuous projects
- Nothing Phone (2): Nothing OS, features and price hinted by the company
- Pawan To Launch Poll Campaign from June 14
- Andhra Pradesh: Man attacks in-laws in Kovvuru, uncle died, aunt critical
- Popular star to be casted to lock horns with Karthi
- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
- Congress greets people on Telangana statehood day
- Sharwanand marriage updates: Wedding hungama kickstarted in Jaipur
Chandrababu made fake assurances to Srikakulam
Chief minister, NChandrababu Naidu had made fake assurances to Srikakulam district during 2014 elections said YSRCP chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
-YSRCP chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan
Srikakulam: Chief minister, N.Chandrababu Naidu had made fake assurances to Srikakulam district during 2014 elections said YSRCP chief and leader of opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. He covered Etcherla and Srikakulam assembly segments as part of his praja sankalpa yatra on Saturday and addressed in a public meeting in Srikakulam city.
On the occasion Jagan lamented failure of Chandrababu in providing facilities and funds for RIMS government hospital, IIIT and BR Ambedkar University which were established by YS RajaSekhara Reddy. He also criticized that mafia and benamis of Chandrababu are actual rulers of the state as sand, land mafia exploiting natural resources and benamis are contractors of irrigation projects in the district. Srikakulam people voted in favour of TDP but they are being cheated by the present TDP government and need to repeat 2009 elections results in the state as 9 assembly seats won out of 10 during YS Rajasekhara Reddy regime he remembered.
Chandrababu assured to improve Srikakulam as smart city, underground drainage in the city, ring road around it, Food Park, airport and other assurances remained a trash Jagan remembered.
Jagan assured transparent rule at village level and will appoint a volunteer for every 50 houses for door delivery of government schemes. He also assured to recruit 1.5 lakh vacant government posts and will follow a standard calendar for recruitments every year. Jagan assured to waive Rs 4.8 lakh loan on government plots which are being sold to people by the central and state governments by providing Rs 3 lakh subsidy out of Rs 7.8 lakh of its total cost.