Chandrababu Summons TDP MLA Over land dispute
TDP MLA from Penamaluru assembly constituency in Krishna district Bode Prasad landed in trouble for allegedly involving in land encroachment at Pulleru in his constituency
TDP MLA from Penamaluru assembly constituency in Krishna district Bode Prasad landed in trouble for allegedly involving in land encroachment at Pulleru in his constituency.
Alerted revenue authorities rushed to the spot and stopped digging the land by the MLA supporters. On knowing it, Prasad also reached the place and asked the officials to leave immediately. He also obstructed the officials from seizing the poclainers and other machines used.
As the news spread like wildfire on social media about the MLA's illegal activities, Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu summoned Prasad to his office and called for explanation on indulging in verbal attack on the officials.
- BJP MP Hema Malini files nomination from Mathura
- Delhi court summons lawyer Gautam Khaitan, 3 others in money-laundering case
- General VK Singh files his nomination paper from Ghaziabad Lok Sabha seat
- 43 injured as bus overturns in UP's Balrampur
- Aircel-Maxis case: Protection from arrest to Chidambaram, Karti extended till April 26