- TDP will clinch a victory in Nellore with joining of Vemireddy Prabhakar, says Chandrababu
- From Asia to Africa, 'Vishwaguru' India plays a key role in growth of Global South
- Fashion beyond the runway with India’s first fashion festival
- Nifty records all-time high
- International Women’s Day 2024: History, Significance, and Theme
- ‘Vyooham’ review: RGV mark political sattire
- Must take permission before launching AI models, safeguard electoral process: Centre to Big Tech
- 5 Sleep Strategies for Diabetics: Manage Blood Sugar Naturally
- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
Vijayawada CP allows cockfight during Sankranti festival
Vijayawada Police Commissioner Dwaraka Tirumala Rao said cockfights will be allowed if they are conducted in a traditional way
Vijayawada: Vijayawada Police Commissioner Dwaraka Tirumala Rao said cockfights will be allowed if they are conducted in a traditional way.
As cockfighting is the part of Sankranti festival police have taken this decision. CP warned the cockfight organizers, that strict actions will be taken if they tie knives or blades to the legs of the roosters.
In Vijayawada Commissionerate limits 250 Bind over cases has been registered so far. Tirumala Rao said.