Vijayawada CP allows cockfight during Sankranti festival
Vijayawada Police Commissioner Dwaraka Tirumala Rao said cockfights will be allowed if they are conducted in a traditional way
Vijayawada: Vijayawada Police Commissioner Dwaraka Tirumala Rao said cockfights will be allowed if they are conducted in a traditional way.
As cockfighting is the part of Sankranti festival police have taken this decision. CP warned the cockfight organizers, that strict actions will be taken if they tie knives or blades to the legs of the roosters.
In Vijayawada Commissionerate limits 250 Bind over cases has been registered so far. Tirumala Rao said.
- Two killed in Jammu and Kashmir landslide
- Jet airways suspends operations of 13 int'l routes over rentals non-payment
- Congress announces 35 more candidates for LS polls, Raj Babbar gets Fatehpur Sikri
- BJP releases 2nd list of candidates for upcoming Lok Sabha polls
- Peaceful atmosphere must, PM Modi tells Imran Khan