Man ends life on learning his son accused in girl's death in Warangal
A day after an 18yearold girl committed suicide in Bhupalapally of erstwhile Warangal district due to failure in love, father of the girls boyfriend ended his life after learning his son involved in the girls death
A day after an 18-year-old girl committed suicide in Bhupalapally of erstwhile Warangal district due to failure in love, father of the girl's boyfriend ended his life after learning his son involved in the girl's death.
Sidhuja, a native of Palampeta consumed poison after her boyfriend Ramesh cheated her. Demanding the arrest of Ramesh, relatives of the Sindhuja staged a protest at Ramesh's house with the girl's body.
However, the police who reached the spot cleared the mob and made them to hold the last rites of the girl. On the other hand, Ramesh's father Raju who was upset with the son committed suicide.
A case was registered by the police.
- 98 per cent Indians will prefer sustainable stays in next 1 year
- Sonia Gandhi takes a jibe at Modi, says India has never seen such an irresponsible PM
- Thol Thirumavalavan: More than 95 Dalits were not allowed to vote in TN
- Popular Bollywood actor joins politics
- Cage's Wife of 4 days Asks for Spousal Support in Ongoing Divorce