- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Interviews and draw of lots to select Haj Officers
Selection of the Khadimul Hujjaj Haj Officers would be made on the basis of an Interview and draw of lotsTelangana State Haj Committee Chairman Mohammed Masiullah Khan in a media release here today said that interview of the candidates would be conducted on Saturday from 1000 AM onwards to assess their physical and mental fitness
Hyderabad: Selection of the Khadimul Hujjaj (Haj Officers) would be made on the basis of an Interview and draw of lots.
Telangana State Haj Committee Chairman Mohammed Masiullah Khan in a media release here today said that interview of the candidates would be conducted on Saturday from 10:00 AM onwards to assess their physical and mental fitness. Draw of lots to select the Khadim-ul-Hujjaj would be conducted from among the candidates declared eligible in the interview on January 21.
The candidates have been directed to bring their original Passport along with the copy of the documents submitted earlier. It may be mentioned here that Khadimul Hujjaj are selected in the ratio of 200:1 to guide and help the Haj pilgrims in Saudi Arabia as and when required.