Two judges of Jharkhand High Court take oath
Two new judges of the Jharkhand High Court took oath of office here on Monday
Hazaribagh: Two new judges of the Jharkhand High Court took oath of office here on Monday.
Sanjay Dwivedi and Deepak Roshan took the oath administered by Chief Justice Annirudh Bose. Senior lawyers and judges were also present during the ceremony.
The total number of judges in the Jharkhand High Court has gone up to 20 against a total of 25 approved posts.
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources
- Government clears 4 judges name for position to Supreme Court
- Congress flays Election Commission for rejecting VVPAT slip count plea
- VVPAT count to be held at the end like in the past: EC source