"Not in a position to provide clarity on casualties" : Air Chief Marshal Dhanoa on IAF air strike
Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa clarified on Monday that Indian Air Force warplanes hit their intended target
Highlight : Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa clarified on Monday that Indian Air Force warplanes hit their intended target.
The Marshall said, "If we plan to hit the target, we hit the target. If we had dropped bombs in the jungle, then no need for him [Pakistan] to respond."
He stated the Indian Air Force is not in a position to provide clarity on the number of casualties in the Balakot strike. He said, the IAF doesn't count human casualties, but targets hit.
Referring to Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, the Marshall said the Commander's medical test results will tell if he would be flying again.
- Candidates all geared up with near and dear ones for the Lok-Sabha election results
- Election Result 2019: The grand finale, Counting of votes to begin at 8 am
- Counting Of Votes For Lok Sabha Polls Across 24 Centres In Jharkhand
- Sushma, Qureshi exchange pleasantries on sidelines of SCO meeting
- Tripura minister catches doctor red-handed while conducting abortion