Indian marriages last forever, believe Chinese couple as they get married per Hindu rituals
Holding firm that Indian marriages last forever, a Chinese couple today entered into wedlock for a second time in accordance with Hindu marriage traditions here.
Jaipur: Holding firm that Indian marriages last “forever”, a Chinese couple today entered into wedlock for a second time in accordance with Hindu marriage traditions here.
Hailing from Shanghai province of China, Ding Weixing and Zhang Jikyi tied nuptial knot for at the Chaturbhuj Temple in Chhoti Chaupar in a grand yet simple ceremony.
The couple had got married nearly two years ago in China and had a wish to go through the process again in Jaipur, which is one of the favourite wedding destination for the people abroad, according to their local guide Vikas Goswami.
He said the couple had came to India two days ago with a plan to get married as per the rituals of Hindu tradition.
“They love each other and believe that Hindu tradition marriage lasts forever,” the guide said, adding the couple does not speak Hindi or English.
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25
- Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Mystics split over Lok Sabha elections outcome
- Class ten exam papers of history and political science leaked in Thane
- Nirav Modi's arrest a got-up match ahead of Lok Sabha Elections: Mamata Banerjee
- Kanimozhi gives assurance regarding DMK manifesto